Hey girlies <3
I just want to thank Scribble With Liner, Crazy NY Post Grad Life, Trendy Belle Blog, and Beauty Bunchies for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I honestly feel so honored to have been nominated for this award four times and love you girls so much <3. Liebster is from the German word for favorite and these girlies are definitely some of my faves. This is award is a great way to introduce others to blogs that you like that have less than 200 followers and you feel are deserving of more.
Here are the guidelines that go along with the tag
- List 11 facts about myself
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award
- Let them know about the nomination
- Answer the 11 questions I was asked when nominated
- Ask 11 questions for the new award winners to answer
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I am a senior in college and will be graduating in April, 2014
2. I have two kitties named Meishka and Chrissy
3. I have worn glasses since the 3rd grade and contacts since high school
4. I love knitting and crocheting
5. My parents are my best friends
6. I didn’t start wearing makeup till my junior year of high school
7. My hair is naturally curly/frizzy
8. I dye my hair every couple of months with semi-permenant dark brown hair dye
9. My favorite baby names are Juliette, Reagan, and Peyton
10. I struggle with anxiety but I am working on it day by day
11. I don’t watch much TV but I spend a lot (too much) of time reading blogs and watching Youtube
Eleven Bloggers I Would LOVE to Nominate
8. Mammu Likes
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to teleport. My boyfriend and I live in separate states and we always talk about how we wish someone would invent a teleportation device so we could see each other more when we are apart! I would definitely choose to be able to teleport to visit my loved ones more often.
2. What is your spirit animal? Why?
This is going to sound weird but it is totally a River Otter. River Otters are absolutely adorable and they swim and crawl around on land and they just look so happy all the time! Every time I am at the zoo I spend most of my time watching the River Otters play, they are just too cute
3. What is your favorite part about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is the relationships I have made with other bloggers. There are definitely girls on here who I would call my true friends and we are all so similar it’s scary! It’s fun writing what is on my mind and having such positive feedback from such inspirational women.
4. What does beauty mean to you?
Beauty is how a person presents themselves to others. Beauty can be on the outside I know so many people who physically beautiful but it is really what is on the inside and how people treat those around them. A person can be physically beautiful but if they are nasty in their actions it is hard for me to see past that. Yet people who are kind, generous and caring are truly beautiful!
5. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I love online shopping at places like Forever 21 and Sephora but if I had to pick one store only to shop in for the rest of my life it would be Fred Meyer. Unless you like in the Northwest USA you probably have never heard of Freddies but they have makeup, clothing, groceries and everything else you could think of at amazing prices and great quality! Definitely my favorite one stop shop!
6. What is your go to beauty item that you couldn’t live without?
My go to beauty item that I couldn’t live without is mascara. I love playing with makeup and trying out different looks but I honestly feel like no look is complete without mascara and I am always trying out new brands and versions to find my perfect tube! My current favorites are Benefit’s They’re Real and Almay Get Up and Grow.
7. What is something you’d like to do before you die?
I would really love to learn how to play tennis before I die. My dad and I actually went out to the courts for the first time this summer and he showed me the rules of the game and we played for a little while…it is waaaaaay harder than it looks! Someday I would love to be able to play well.
8. If you got to plan your dream vacation, where would you go?
I would travel all over Europe if I could plan my dream vacation. My dad was stationed in Germany when I was nine and I got to visit him there for two weeks but other than that I have never been to Europe and I would love to travel around to different countries and explore!
9. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
My favorite Disney movie would have to Little Mermaid. I love the story, the songs and just about everything about it. I am actually more of a Pixar girl but I definitely love Disney princess stories.
10. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a successful freelance makeup artist. I am graduating from college in April and I am planning on going to school to become Aesthetician and hopefully from there I can venture more into the makeup artist field and from their start my own business as a freelance artist!
11. What’s your preferred pastime (other than blogging)?
I really love spending time with my family and friends, reading romance novels, knitting, crocheting, playing with makeup, signing, and riding my horses.
1. Would you rather shop online or in the store?
2. What is one of your favorite memories?
3. MACs or PCs?
4. Would you rather only purchase high end makeup or drugstore makeup for the rest of your life?
5. Have you ever dyed your hair?
6. Name one thing from the top of your bucket list?
7. What is one makeup item you couldn’t live without?
8. Is there any makeup items you are craving but just can’t justify the price of?
9. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What’s your perfect date?
P.S. I’m sorry if not all of you are in line with the rule of having less than 200 followers. If you have more than wahoooooo I obviously think you deserve it <3